I am trying to transfer all of my itunes libraries over to my new computer. I successfully transfered everything from my iphone into the new itunes library and authorised the computer. But now I am trying to do the same with my ipod which has a lot more stuff on it and having trouble. I am selecting transfer purchases from ipod but nothing seems to actually copy into my library then if I go to sinch ipod, it says that all the existing data on the ipod will be deleted and replaced with the stuff in the library so I think that this will mean losing all of my music. Am I missing a step here? I need to get all of my ipod data copied into the library on the computer...