please send it to me on my id bharatv...@gmail.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Denny Huff" <g...@gatewayfortheblind.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 12:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] want to extract karaoke from the certain track

It was on the Winamp web site under plugins.
I can send you a copy if you like.

Encouragement For the Journey
Featuring Southern and Country Gospel Music
Every Sunday morning at 8:00 AM on KLPW AM 1220.
Listen live at, www.klpw.com
Show archives available at:
www.GatewayForTheBlind.Com/audio
-----Original Message----- From: Rick Justice
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 12:36 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com

Hi Denny,
Do you remember where you got this plug-in?

Rick Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Denny Huff" <g...@gatewayfortheblind.com>