Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 7:35 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] sometimes jaws goes in mute

shortcut keys for muting and unmuting? what are you talking about?

-----Original Message----- From: Mark Torgerson
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 9:32 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com

Hi
    It is just a guess, but perhaps one of the programs you are using at
work accidentally mutes JAWS. Perhaps changing the short cut key for muting
and unmuting JAWS might help?

God bless,
Mark
God loves You!