Good evening, listers, I'm Brian Zolo from Gahanna, Ohio, USA.  Feel free to
call me BZ, grin!  Glad to be a part of the list and welcome the opportunity
to contribute, learn alot, and make new friends as well.  I've been in this
field now for 30 years, I started out with the old total talk II back in
1983, my how things have changed since then, grin!  I'm married, have 4
wonderful grand children and have a black labrador retriever named Ziggy for
my guide dog, we've now been together for 3 years.  Now, to my question, I'm
running Jaws 13 on a Dell Inspiron I-175p running windows vista with 4 gigs
of ram.  I have an optional update that I'm trying to get for intel ASI
storage device and when I attempt to install this update I get an error code
80246001.  I can get all other updates down but that one.  Are there any
tools that can help me fix this problem?  Thanks so much for any assistance
and look forward to participating and contributing to the list.  BZ!

database 8118 (20130314) __________

Email message - is OK

http://www.eset.com