I need some advice on a few things. I want to put all of my music on the
computer. Windows 7 64 bit using jaws or NVDA. Will use windows media player
unless any one has a better player in mind. I am going to buy a USB wireless
transmitter and send the music down stairs to my stereo. The question is,
when I plug in the USB  transmitter will  the sound stop coming out of my
computer speakers. I have a dell computer and the speakers and microphone
connect to the built  in sound card. It  is a Conexant HD Audio. I want to
have sound on my computer so I can hear jaws when I am using the computer
but when I go down to cook and have dinner want to have the music come out
down stairs from the stereo. Has anyone done this? If so what player did you
use to transfer the music to mp3 format and how did you  deal with the sound
situation. thanks