From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Outlook Express Idenity

Hi Trish,
Can't say for sure, since I don't know exactly what was done, but it sounds
to me
like everything was not completely removed.
If someone had access to the machine, probably wouldn't take much to
straighten it out,
since important information can easily be lost from her to you to the list.

Rick Justice