Hi,

I have a DVD with several workouts on it.  I want to be able to select the
different workouts for myself, not just what the DVD player wants to run.  I
know my DVD player is inaccessible, but does anyone know if there is a way
to use the computer to select the tracks?  If not, does anyone know of a DVD
converter that would allow me to copy each track separately to a disc and
label them so that I can make my own selections at a later date?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Shannon Cook