  From: DoubleLegal
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 1:54 AM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] help getting thru drop down select boxes

  Hi Mike,

  Actually I have no problems opening and closing a drop down list box. My
  problem is that a lot of code is written so that as soon as you move down
  with the arrow key, it makes that first selection your choice
automatically
  and sends you off to whatever that choice is.

  I would like to go up and down through those lists without it making a
  selection automatically so I can see all of the choices before selecting
one
  on my own.

  Thanks,

  Ken