Really it is a access database attached in that email. Even though, I will set up the settings for txt, instead html. It could be a good solution.
Thanks
Pablo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Annette Carr" <amca...@verizon.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Attachment that are not there

The problem might be that your attachments are embedded in the body of the
message and JAWS cannot find them. This is the result of the message being
in Rich Text format.  I am not sure how to fix the problem in Office 2007,
but in 2010 you have to change the message format to Plain Text or HTML.
Also in 2010 there is a way to set messages to be read in another format
than Rich Text.

HTH,
Annette