From: "Mujtaba Merchant" <mujta...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2013 4:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Winamp, How Do I Get It To Play Videos

Hi Mike,

This can be done but it's really tricky if you are a novice at technical
stuff. I too have the same problem, I can't play any videos in winamp.
Somehow, the idea of playing videos in winamp does not appeal to me either.
However, winamp is my best music player and organizer. I would recommend you
to use VLC media player instead for any video formats. You can obtain VLC
media for free from the site: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

If you are not comfortable with that follow this link for instructions on
how to make winamp play your video files (not personally tried this though):
http://www.osnn.net/windows-applications/97777-use-winamp-play-all-video-fil
es.html

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India
"Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going." ~ Jim
Rohn