That is totally weird, never heard of this one.

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 2:15 PM
To: Blind Computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Reformatting An External Drive

Hi All,

I had the weirdest thing happen.  I reformatted an external drive &
when it
was finished I relabeled the drive.  After relabeling the drive
through the
drive properties all the files / folders came back, just like I didn't

reformat the drive at all.  I know for sure that all the files /
folders
were gone before relabeling the drive!  Has anyone ever heard of such
thing?!  I did this using an XP Pro system.  All input would be
greatly
appreciated.  Thank you very much.
Take care.
Mike