To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] ePub reading/generating software for PC

Using Adobe digital editions version 2, priorversions arre no good, you have to wait some time, depending on the file size for the program to open the document.

It says something like filename of last opened title not available, fulfilling new title name.

And when it's done, book content.

And it takes quite a long time with every opening cession, although shorter with the already downloaded epub than with the .acsm file still to be downloaded from a purchasing site.

Riana