Hi Marilyn,
I would have sworn there's a keystroke to get to the information bar, but I
looked through the jaws help but came up with nothing.

You may have to turn your jaws cursor on with the minus key. Then do a ctrl
home to get to the top of the page and start arrowing down passed the page
title, menus, until you hear something about information bar, or activex.
Press your right mouse key (slash key on your calculator keyboard). This
should give you some options to deal with the activex problem.

If you don't find the information bar/activex stuff I talked about earlier,
press your pc cursor key, then turn your virtual cursor mode off with
insert+z and then try the steps in the above paragraph again.

Before resuming, don't forget to turn virtual cursor mode back on with
insert+z.

Hope this helps..

Bob (I hate the information bar)

"roses are red,