Which website?

Rick Justice
----- Original Message -----
From: "Group Mail" <bryeghts...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 6:06 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Help Needed if Possible,retrieval of Loss Wav
Files

Good evening, I am hoping that I can get some assistance from someone.
Awhile back I visited the website, and found two items.
1.
Sound  wav files for Microsoft Word, and
2. and an extensive amount of wav files of different types.
I just recently reformatted and unfortunately  these two items I forgot to
back up.
If there is anyone out there knows or remember what I am speaking of, and
could assist me in getting them back, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you
in advance.