From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Carliss
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 11:20 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Auslogics antivirus?

Hello Listers,

I already use Auslogics Boost Speed, I'm thinking about getting Auslocics
Antivirus.  Has any one out there used that antivirus program? Or did you
try, to use that program  My question of course is, were you able to use it,
if so, was it user friendly?

I'm running windows7 professional with Jaws14.

Thanks to all.

Carliss

database 8371 (20130524) __________

    part000.txt - is OK