----- Original Message -----
From: "lori duncan" <lori.dunca...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 11:18 AM

Hi everyone, I'm trying to subscribe to the Entombed mailing list with
my new email address, but when I go to the entombed homepage and groups,
it only seems to show me a list of group topics, there's no email link
to subscribe too.  I've been out of touch for a while, and wanted to see
if Entombed 2 was still in the works or not.

Could someone give me the address to subscribe too?  Thanks from Lori

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#117140): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/117140
View All Messages In Topic (2): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/4704201
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/4704201?uid=21656