Hi Josh and the rest of the list.
I guess you guys have gotten me wrong. Here is what the task says:

%XY, and today most difficult task, which is the culmination of your career. It's a flight that requires an experienced pilot like you. An English millionaire ordered us. He wants by help of our company to travel the world as it once on the ground conducted traveler Willy Fog. It's challenging, you will enjoy 11 stopovers, you need to track your fuel, change aircrafts, monitor their capacity, do everything just to cope with such difficult task. Dare you? If yes, then go ahead. Your start will take place in London and there after a long journey land. Your route leads through the following cities, in which you must to land: Paris, Rome, Alexandria, Dubai, Delhi, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Honolulu, Los Angeles, New York and finally London. If you can make it, get off at the absolute top of the career ladder in the company Eurofly. So hold on.

So actually what i was thinking is that i will have a different jet to fly on every stop over by default. And i thought the same would be with the fuel capacity. But it is just going as if i was flying any of the tasks from before. I took of in London using Boeing 737. I landed in Paris, got my round of cheers. and nothing changed. So the next flight was fromParis to Rome. And again it is the same in Rome. I can change the jet, but i have no idea how much fuel to load. cause obviously with just 100 kilos of fuel i wan't get any where. So now i am in Egipt and have no idea what to do just to keep on flying, but that way it has nothing to do with the goal in the task. And again about the new sound pack. All the links that were posted in audiogames forum are broken. Files don't exist there any more. So i am still asking any of you who has them to put 'em out somewhere since they are much better than the original sounds.