Hi david.

Yes most certainly the game and site are in English, however it is possible you
wound up with the  Slovak version of the page instead.

The English homepage is here:
http://eurofly.stefankiss.sk/

If you look in the download center you will find documentation and some audio
tutorials.

Also remember you can  find out more about the game  on :
http://audiogames.net/db.php?id=Eurofly

Which also has links to some tutorials etc, plus a link to an article someone
wrote on the audiogames.net forum’s articles room about how to get started
flying.

Hth.

Eurofly is one of these games that I mean to check out more    completely  when
I have time. I played it enough to create the db entry, but I’d like to sit
down and really explore the thing, especially with the world   atlas and  set
of different missions to do.

All the best,

Dark.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10