From: Danielle Ledet
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 12:38 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] psycho strike

John I am in agreement with you. I have here an old desktop, which,
should stil work, that is, if nothing like one of the elements getting
into the CPU. I am going back to school and given that, someone
destroyed my keyboard, mouse, power cord, and monitor, I have decided
it best to buy a new desktop. Somebody tell me I'm right! But if it
still works I want it for backing up files, as a spare, and for
storing and playing games. Profs can't hold off on grades just cuz
your PC is shot at the moment! Hey Liam, glad to see you around.

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywa...@gmail.com