This is good news! Relieved to hear that they took a more thorough look.

Quick question: have you considered porting these titles to Android?

Wait wait wait, put those rocks and that pepper spray away, I was kidding! ;)

Scott

On 11/11/17, Marty Schultz <ma...@kidfriendlysoftware.com> wrote:
>      I received a call from Adam tonight, and he said the review team had a
> chance to look at the Blindfold Games again, and understood why they are
> separate apps, and that the games can continue. He mentioned games address a
> need that's not normally considered by most app designers, and acknowledged
> how the games are focused on the needs of the visually impaired community.
>  New updates will be processed, and new games will be reviewed as before.
> I'll go into more details about the discussion in a blog next week, but I
> wanted to get the word out to everyone.
>  I want to thank the everyone for contacting Apple and spreading the word
> about the games. I have heard from so many people - far more than I had
> hoped - telling me how much the games mean to them, and how they appreciate
> my efforts. It has meant a lot to me, and I truly thank you.
>  Have a great weekend!

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#118003): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118003
View All Messages In Topic (6): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/6377883