If you enjoy slide puzzles, you'll be happy to know Slide 1.3 from LWorks has
just dropped. Get it at http://l-works.net/slide.php.
Slide is free, but you can upgrade for $5 for some extra puzzle types.
Slide 1.3 contains a host of fixes including a volume controll, ability to
remove registration if you ever need too, screen reader fixes and more.
Just a quick note to let people know that going forward, we will no longer be
supporting Window eyes since that screen reader has been discontinued. Our
games that integrate with Screen Readers will still function with Jaws, NVDA,
and System Access. And of course you can always use Sapi5.
Hope you enjoy slide 1.3. Happy puzzling.

Liam
More great games can be found at. http://l-works.net

Sent from Mail for Windows 10