Yeah, a more powerful version of BGT would be very nice. I would love
to see things like 3D sounds and database support. It's early, so
those are the two things that I can think of off the top of my head.

I wouldn't trust anything the FCC is putting out right now, given what
they are trying to do to the Internet. Incidentally, it made my day
when I found out that Ajit Pai was doxxed.

If you want me to take you seriously on the subject of politics John,
then don't provide links to an agency that is under the control of one
of the most corrupt presidential administrations in U.S. history.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#118139): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118139
View All Messages In Topic (29): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/7625742
New Topic: https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/post