You could play eurofly, and get back in the air. Its free.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ron Kolesar
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 21:37
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Microsoft Flight Simulator?

Hi Dave, from Ron Kolesar.
If Jordan writes to you?
I too would love to get back into the air.
But since the designer and owner of the Its Your Plane pulled down the web
page.
The major program that we need access to has been keeping all of we BVI
Pilots grounded.
So sadly I hope that helps you out.
Ron U.S. ham Radio station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Which stands for:
Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager.