Hi all,

Been playing this game for around a week now and love it a lot. I have managed
to unlock all the bikes in the 125 cc class but not managed to unlock any of
the other classes yet. I love the game because it is easy to master but still
very challenging specially when your on a faster bike and your racing on a
track that’s stormy. This company’s games are some of the best out there in my
opinion, there very good quality games and the audio is amazing and very
professional. I would recommend all of these titles.

Kind regards.

Ian McNamara