I have been playing this game since the day of it's release but for 2 or 3
hours per day, and I'm still not finished with the game! But rarely do I skip
battles, so that's why I'm level thirty odd. Lol

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 9, 2018, at 4:54 PM, MissWings <misswi...@lorettotel.net> wrote:
>
> I haven't bought the game yet myself, but I'm hoping to be able to, either
> this month or next, depending on finances.  I've been listening to Liam's
> play through for the past couple of days, and it sounds like there's a lot to
> do in the game.  For all the hours of play, I'd say the devs were being
> really generous with setting the price at 20 bucks, and it sounds like an
> awesome game, personally.
>
> At 01:43 PM 1/9/2018, you wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Before I go buying this game I have a couple questions:
>>
>> 1. has anybody actually completed this game yet and if so is there
>> replayability? Or would you ecentially be playing the exact same game over
>> again once completed.
>> 2. how large is the game? I guess I'm a little fussy in that I don't like
>> games that you can complete in a couple hours only and that's it. I like a
>> game to have a lot to it and debth.
>>
>> Many thanks all.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#118432): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118432