s p o i l e r s p a c e

spoilers below

Where do you find the proofing grounds? I haven't found that yet. I have completed the main quest in the game though. awesome

I am also having trouble finding the last tomb stone for finding the founders and can't find any more bandit ambush sites although I have found many of them.

Darren Duff.

Colossians 3:17  And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the
Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Follow me on twitter @darren_duff

friend me on face book http://www.facebook.com/DarrenLDuff.

primary E-mail duff...@gmail.com