  From: Travis Siegel
  To: blind-gamers@groups.io
  Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 11:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Having a hard time precisely locating people and
objects in A Hero's Call.

  You're doing better than me, I can't even find the lord what's his name.  His
daughter claims he's in his study, but AI can't find the stupid study.  I found
guest bedrooms, his bed room, armory, some room I never heard of, kitchen,
dining room, several closets, and a few hallways, but I can't for the life of
me find his study.  So, I'm just strolling around town, picking up anything not
nailed down, and generally getting the lay of the land, picking up quests I
can't do, because I can't leave town, but otherwise, not accomplishing a thing,
because this lord guy seems to be in stealth mode or something.