Hello to my fellow gamers.
I'm looking for a handheld unit that I could play my hand to ear games with as follows:
Three-D Velocity, Blast Chamber, Hunter Troopanum and outback.
Plus Jim Kitchen's games as well.
Jim has puppy 3 which I love but it's better to use a handheld unit of some type.
It would be nice to have a handheld unit that would have two sticks on it.
Why is this?
For my Three-d Velocity Flight simulator.
The left hand stick controls the pitch and roll where the right hand stick controls the speed and turning features. It also would be nice if the unit has a huge numbers of buttons on the unit so that most of the features of my favorite games could be played via the handheld unit and I wouldn't have to keep switching back and forth between the handheld unit and the keyboard. It also would be lovely if it had or could support force feedback and or shock feedback. But for now, I'm just looking for something that I could plug into a USB port on a windows ten machine that is supporting my hand to ear games with.
Very Thankfully Yours,
Ron Kolesar

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#118582): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118582