Oh my god I remember that. I was one of the ones who supposedly posted some of
those messages.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Stephen
Sent: Sunday, February 4, 2018 12:13 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Remembering Thomas Ward

I know the 18 months before his passing were quite turbulent, and
there was a lot of nasty stuff happening on this list, remember that
hacker that would post lewd messages under other list members names
and email addresses? and there was the time his service provider went
off half cocked and the audyssey list briefly got suspended because
some faceless individual somewhere somehow got the idea that the list
was being used to promote piracy,  and he had to pay a $30 fine to
reconnect again.