What was the level just before this one?

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [blind-gamers] need help with
blindfold racer level51
From: "Nicol" <nicoloosthuize...@gmail.com>
Date: 5/8/18 9:53 am
To: blind-gamers@groups.io

HI all
 I'm unable to win level51 of blindfold racer.
 I have the IPhone5s with I OS9.
 It's the level where you have to drive at the fastest speed and finish the
 level in less than 60 seconds.
 Well, as soon as the level starts, I swipe up twice to the fastest speed,
 but each time I finish the level in 80 or 76 seconds and I am told that I
 need to finish the level in less than 60 seconds to move to the next level.
 Is there something else in the game I must do that I'm not aware of?
 The instructions only say that I need to drive at the fastest speed.
 Many thanks for any help
 Bfn
 Nicol