I forgot! You know all of those martial arts movies? How it is all of the sound effects get generated when people get hit is a pvc pipe is used on naugahyde couch.

On Fri, 11 May 2018, Zaire Johnson wrote:

Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 17:33:32
From: Zaire Johnson <zairejohnso...@gmail.com>
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: [blind-gamers] Accessible Organ trail.

Wow, I didn?t know that. I guess you learn something new everyday. Coconut
shells. That?s interesting. Not to menssion, I?ve actually heard live horses
who were shod and walking around on the streets. They actually sound the same.
Thanks for that interesting fact,.
On May 11, 2018, at 3:02 PM, Marty Schultz <ma...@kidfriendlysoftware.com>