To: <blind-gamers@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2018 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Six ages: ride like the wind, is ready for preorder

Let's hope that it will be accesible on Android too when it comes out, as King of Dragon Pas was not... ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: <blind-gamers@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2018 12:22 PM

Hi Lori.

The trailer probably wouldn't show anything since if six ages works the way king of dragon pass does, all the action is text on screen and presumably the trailor wasn't using voiceover.

Don't worry though, apparently the game is fully accessible with Vo.
Actually given how much I've enjoyed king of dragon p[ass I really look forward to this one.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "lori duncan" <lori.dunca...@gmail.com>