  From: Katie Epperson via Groups.Io
  To: blind-gamers@groups.io
  Sent: Friday, July 6, 2018 9:02 AM
  Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] be my eyes for games?

  I deleted it because I got yelled that so much

  On Jul 5, 2018, at 10:31 PM, johnny tai <johnnyti...@shaw.ca> wrote:

    To be fair. I think the "they" is a bit generalizing. It's a service upheld
by thousands of volunteers all over the world. There will definitely be ones
that are not patient or down right rude from time to time, but that is true to
any organization that relies chiefly on volunteers that aren't monitored during
calls.

    On the topic of game menu reading. My suggestion is to try it. If one
volunteer says no, try another time, if another one says no, try one more time,
if you get no 3 times, then it's probably a no-go.
    All it'll take is you run into a volunteer who's also a gamer, and it'd be
an instant yes.