Hi list again,

I am still having trouble with this game. The only way I am able to jump over
the fire or such is by running up to it. If I just hold the space and right
arrow I die.  Also if I clung to the top of the rope, I jump and either die or
the next level. I am able to get to coordinates 140,30 and that is ass far as I
go or can get to.

Any help or suggestions would be sincerely appreciated.

Sincerely,

Michael maslo