From: 20101337400n behalf of
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 09:09
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: [blind-gamers] Tomb hunter questions

Hello all,
I purchased this game yesterday and I have a couple questions. I think I am
running into walls. If I jump and press the right arrow I get past them. Is
that what I am running into when it makes a kinda thunk sound? Also how does
one use the ropes? I hear one but I am not sure how to get on it.

Greg Wocher