From: "QuentinC" <quent...@cfardel.net>
To: <blind-gamers@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] a new developer Ebon sky studios

Hello,

Good luck in starting your business.

It seems that we are currently more lacking in action games rather tan
RPG. If we take crazy party aside, the three or four last majorr popular
titles that have been released are solo RPGs: Echos of Libvia, A hero's
call, Manamon...

I'm not saying this to discourage anyone, that's just an observation.
Anyway, there can be as many possible RPGs than there are stories to tell.

So just be creative and make your best in what you believe.
Good luck and don't give up, whatever you are doing.