Hi,
Maybe even Tomb Hunter? With all its skeletons and ghosts and spiders and whatever else.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 27/09/2018 08:39 AM, lori duncan wrote:
Swamp for Windows by Aprone, the Sarah Game from PCS Games, The Gate by BGStorm for windows.  I'd actually also say Shades of Doom too, just because of certain noises such as the Silent Walker and Temprel disturbence played after midnight can stick in your brain and be rather scarey if you're home alone...  :)