I've ever heard about this game but I've never played it.
It's online? Free or have any cost?

Cheers,
Marcio

Em 25/10/2018 22:52, Jude DaShiell escreveu:
Crafting kingdom allows you to play a single role of a merchant and
build up your estate and go through levels.  I've never played sim
myself so don't know if this is relevant.

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:

Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 09:47:30
From: marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com...@groups.io>
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: [blind-gamers] New to this list and I have a question

Hi guys!
I'm Marcio, one of the newest members in this list.
I'm 20 years old and I am a brazilian guy trying to learn and practice English
through many ways, including in these mailing lists.
I am, of course, a blind person and I like gaming so much, that's why I'm
here.

Well I talked about me too much, so let's jump more of this and there's my
question:
Is there any game like The Sims that is at least a little accessible for us?
I have this question a long time ago and I always ask for it but no one knows
something like that, so I hope you can suggest me something on this.

Well, that's all, folks.

Thanks in advance

Cheers,
Marcio