Since it's the holiday season, I'm happy to announce that the Great Toy Robbery
is getting a top to bottom overhaul.
Here's just a sampling of what's new.

The game has been completely rewritten in Python to take advantage of a host of
features that other platforms lack including more robust audio, integration
with more screen readers, and a lot of fun geeky stuff that no one but me cares
about.
The game concept has been overhauled. Now instead of collecting a set amount of
toys you have two minutes to pick up as many toys as possible.
Instead of simply escaping from santa, you must find musical keys scattered
around. Each key unlocks one of seven random doors.
And finally. The big exciting piece of news. The Great Toy Robbery when tested
runs on Mac OSX. this means hopefully the first of many cross-platform titles.
There are still some major issues with OSX compatibility that have to be ironed
out, but this is extremely exciting.

There is no confirmed release date yet, but I hope to have the game in
everyone's hands by Christmas.

As an early present, enjoy some audio of game play, including some stuff I
didn't mention here.
http://files.l-works.net/demos/tgtr_demo.mp3

Sent from Mail for Windows 10