This is just a reminder that the much anticipated update to The Great Toy
Robbery will drop tomorrow, December 21.
Version 2.0 brings a host of features including: reimagined gameplay including
an all-new Evil Santa, a robust achievement system with over 80 achievements to
find, and a new leaderboard system allowing you to compete by region instead of
on one large board. But there’s one, more, thing! For the first time ever, an
LWorks game will be running natively on Mac OSX. No more boot camp. No more
virtual machines. You will finally be able to download the game, drop it in
your Applications folder, and get playing.
As a special thank you, I’m giving patrons of my YouTube channel a chance to
play it tonight. It’s still not too late to become a patron of my channel if
you enjoy the content I create. And if you haven’t checked out my channel, now
might be a great time to check it out.
My Patreon page is at http://patreon.com/liamerven, and my YouTube page is over
at http://youtube.com/user/liamerven

Happy Gaming: