Just to let people know who might not be checking the audiogames.net website at the moment, new horizons is an awesome game by the developer freeman69. which was released this week and which I've frankly been quite addicted too.

The game is based on the cult classic elite.

You fly around a 2d space map in real time, trade resources, mine asteroids, and fight off lots of pirates and bounty hunters, whilst pirating and  bounties of your own if your lucky.

You can collect gas from nebulae and gas giants to sell, go on a few missions which expand the game's story, buy 15 different sorts of ship, visit robot planets and a lot more.

The best thing, is that the game is not turn based, its real time with a first person view. You actually need to manoeuvrer your ship, fly from place to place and often literally dodge attackers.

Its a complex game and has something of a learning curve, but its one of the best audiogames I've played for quite some time, its also entirely free.

You can download the game here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b_MBYhzyvkWRXRH2u4_3TQzr65iC8Hv1/view?usp=sharing

to help make the learning curve a bit easier, I have put together this textual guide to explain the game in detail:

https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/27296/darks-complete-guide-to-new-horizons/

Hope the guide is helpful, and hope people enjoy the game.

Oh and btw, if people were wondering this is Freeman69's third audiogame,   turn based space expantion game echo quadrant, and the first person fast action sailing game, treasure islands, both of which can be found in the audiogames.net database.

All the best,

Dark.