Yeah it doesn't have a back button.

It has a gesture to go back and the reason it doesn't is because it could be easily pressed.

On 1/02/2019 12:08 PM, Liam Erven wrote:

No. It is not discrimination.

The app does not meet apple’s human interface guidelines. It’s really that simple.

*From: *lori duncan <mailto:lori.dunca...@gmail.com>
*Sent: *Thursday, January 31, 2019 5:03 PM
*To: *blind-gamers@groups.io <mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [blind-gamers] Play GoldGun Episode 1 for Free

Apple have a cheek!  That's discrimonation against the blind, not allowing something to be released just because isn't up to visual standard!

On 31/01/2019 22:42, Liam Erven wrote:

    The app was not approved by Apple since it is missing some
    necisary visual elements.

    Hopefully the True sound team will be able to quickly sort this
    out and get it posted.