the door lead me to valinport

(spelling)

seems i have nothing to do there annyway

Den 2019-02-15 kl. 12:35, skrev mattias via Groups.Io:
yes the pilgrim quest

På 15 februari 2019 12:34:11 em "Tobias Vinteus" <tob...@gmail.com> skrev:

Sorry, now I remember preset beacons is rewarded in a quest.

On Fri, 15 Feb 2019, mattias wrote:

preset beacons in catacombs?

not for me

Den 2019-02-15 kl. 10:17, skrev Tobias Vinteus:
I don't remember any crypt that Simeon is supposed to open. On the other hand there is the Alcano Mausoleum, but I think it has to be entered from the cemetery when you have deactivated the runestones. I think Simeon is supposed to open the Lenario Mausoleum which can be done from the outside world. Never entered through the crypt way. BTW, did you know that there
are preset beacons in the catacombs too?