To answer the original question, there is a mausoleum that is open and
accessible and has an entrance to the catacombs.
The catacombs connect all of them together.
Remember, there are four mausoleums: one with a barrier, one with a collapsed
entrance, one with an entrance in need of a lockpick, and one open entrance.
Best of luck in your questing.