Hi. Doing a gaming course and doing the super zombie runner. Now, need to
extend the game, and put a.i. either humans, machine learning or other
things. Cannot seem to find any thing, and searched. So if any one has any
links. And also using unity 2018.2.3 64 bit windows 10 home. Can any one
help me out and using visual studio 2017. Thanks.

Ps: my trainer sent me the sample game, but need to extend the a.i. cannot
seem to find any thing, the sites I did look at not very accessible with
jaws my screen reader, or could not seem to downlod. Help me out. Thanks.