Wow this is good news indeed!
As a brazilian guy but speaking English, I imagine I can join to this clan? :)

Cheers,
Marcio
AKA /Starboy/

Follow or add me on Facebook <https://facebook.com/coolbutpsycho>

Em 04/04/2019 22:29, ryan chou disse:
First accessible MMORPG... enough said. lol There is also a pretty
thriving English clan, of which I cofounded. The game can get a little
crazy with the way progression works, but apart from that it really is
a good game if you're willing to put in the effort to set it up.