Hi everyone,

the final video in the series is here, which is the play through of
everything we've created in the last nine videos. Since it's a play through
its longer than usual, but I didn't want to split it into two halves, so I
just thought I'd let you all know this video is a little longer than the
usual ones. , the link to the video is below. For anyone new to the topic
the video series shows our developer tools (Sable) and demonstrates how they
can be used to create an RPG audio game without the need for any coding  or
scripting. Although our long term goal is to sell the development tools so
you can all build your own audio games, Sable is currently just in its
prototype stage and  our primary focus at this stage is our first two games
which will allow us to hone and tweak Sable before its release. The link to
the next video  is below and I've also included the link to the  topic on
the audio games forum to for anyone interested.

Sable demo - Part IX (Playthrough)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkoeuep09aA

Audio forum topic on sable:

 <https://forum.audiogames.net/post/398734/#p398734>