Hi I'm trying to download games from GMA Games, but I'm getting a message saying my smart screen filter is blocking the downloads because they are unsafe.  I know this is probably just the anti virus software being overly stupid, but how do I let it know the games are safe, as it's not giving me an option to allow or continue, it just says the download has been blocked.

Hope someone can help, I'm scared to mess around with my windows defender or anything in case I let any viruses in.  From Lori.