Couple of things.  As I wrote in my previous post, I am unsure now
that FSX Pilot is freeware what the latest version should be.  Can
someone let me know?  Secondly, are the Jeppesen charts for correct
flight planning accessible to us?  If not, what about the FAA AFD
charts?  And is it beneficial to get Navigraph, Foreflight, or both?
Is anything  offered by those two services accessible?  Thanks.