Yes, 14 in the max now, and when you have that you can still carry on with quests.

Cheers

Dave

On 19/06/2019 13:32, Justin Jones wrote:
It looks like fourteen is max level now.

On 6/19/19, Richard Sherman <squir...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Seems to me a while ago the level of the estate was raised. Too lazy to go
back and look it up.

Right now when I open the estate it says a level 12castle. It needs
clothing, diamond rings, and 1 billion gold coins to upgrade. I don't think
this is the last one to level up. Can anyone confirm this?

What is the max level of the estate now? What happens when you do max the
estate? And when you do max the estate is the game over? Or can you still
make stuff.

Currently have only 2 and 5 million belt, half of raw diamonds to do, 5
million silver necklaces, and most of diamonds and diamond rings to go.

Just some questions I had. Posted on A G  forum but no reply.

Thanks in advance.

Shermanator